Our company is looking for a Tow Truck Operator to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate will have experience, but we’re willing to train the right person with a clean driving record, a willingness to learn new skills and an ability to work independently as well as in a team environment. CDL not required, but would be a plus.
- Drive and operate a tow truck
- Assist / Clear accident scenes
- Interact well with customers, law enforcement, and other emergency personnel
- Deal with heavy traffic and bad weather conditions
- Deal well with emergencies
- Light services (Lockouts, Jump starts, Tire Changes)
- Clean equipment
- Shop backup when not busy
In this position, you will operate a variety of larger service and towing vehicles including wreckers and flatbeds, as needed.
All offers of employment are conditional pending a drug screen and background check.
- Retention Bonus at 12 months
- Paid training and all necessary equipment provided
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Limited use of shop
Competitive – Depends on experience
Monday to Friday, some flexibility available
Supplemental pay types:
Current Driver’s License (Required)
CDL (beneficial, but not required)
Apply in person at 369 Augusta Road, Belmont, ME 04952 or download >> HERE << and submit application via email to email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS, please.